Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 27 March 2006

Weekly Update

I have finished page one of HAED - "Tomboy"


Tomboy 25th March


This is sky with one row of the wall. I do prefer the PB10 Petite Treasure Braid to the Kreinik. As well as being easier to stitch with it gave better coverage. The Petite Treasure Braid didn't scan properly so it doesn't show in the picture unfortunately. I also managed to grid the second page ready for next week.

I am now stitching on the Kustom Krafts baby lion. I am hoping to finish page 8 this week, but there is still a lot to do and I have one evening less to stitch so I'll see if I can manage.

Also I have started stitching a snowdrop coaster for my mum and I am aiming to finish that this week. I will post a scan when complete.

A Favourite Quote:
Curiosity killed the cat,
I'm glad I’m not a cat!

No comments: