Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 20 March 2006

Cross Stitch Update

This is my progress on the Kustom Krafts "Baby Lion" as of 19th March, when I packed it away to rotate to my next project.


Baby Lion 19th March



I rotated to HAED "Tomboy" yesterday evening. I am on an easy patch and after all the isolated stitches with the "Baby Lion" it was a welcome relief.

The one thing I didn't enjoy with "Tomboy" yesterday was stitching with the Kreinik thread. This design seems to use a lot of it so I have decided to use PB10 Petite Treasure Braid instead. I will have to re-do some but it should be easier to stitch with and I think it will look better.

A Favourite Quote:
"If I stitch fast does it count as an aerobic exercise?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie!!! Great job so far