Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday 11 March 2006

Determined Daffodil

Looking out the window at our garden today it got me thinking. Nature teaches us lessons if only we take notice. There was one mini (technical term there - as you can tell I am not a gardener) daffodil that has pushed its way through everything to bloom. Although it is small, all the cold weather and snow that we have experienced hasn't defeated it; instead it stands straight and as tall as it can spreading its own cheerfulness for all to see.

I didn’t do any stitching yesterday and ended up not being able to sleep. OK one instance isn’t enough to make it a scientific fact, but as far as I’m concerned I think they are linked. So to be able to sleep I have to stitch, that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it. The fact I stayed up till 2am finishing off a card gallery for HandsOnHobbies and my brain was buzzing doesn’t come into it. If you want to check out my handiwork go to http://www.handsonhobbies.com/gallery/gallery.htm
It still needs more cards (loads more), but it is set up ready.

A Favourite Quote:
"Life is a cycle always in motion.
If good times have moved on,
So will times of trouble."
(Indian Proverb)

No comments: