Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 16 March 2006

The Joy of Computers!

I love my computer I really do. They are a brilliant invention and I don't know how I managed before getting one, but why do they decide to close down (and with no warning) when you are in the middle of some important work? I know I didn't ask it to shut! Also I print loads of addresses on envelopes, but why when I am using a special envelope that is the correct size for the card and I only have the one, does it jam in the printer? I have printed similar envelopes with no problem so why did it single out the particular envelope that was important to look good? I think I need to go stitch!


A Favourite Quote:
"There is only one satisfying way to boot a computer."
... J. H. Goldfuss

No comments: