Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 6 March 2006

Busy Day

I have been struggling today as I have been busy work wise and have come down with a bug. It is just a cold but it is making me feel rough with streaming eyes, runny nose and a bad headache. I still managed to get through a lot of work but I could have got through a lot more if I didn't have this cold. I am determind not to give into it though and will continue working and stitching in the evening, if I can see the holes in the fabric that is.

I made good progress on HAED - Tomboy last night and finished the third column of page one. Listening to an audio book really helped me as I was so engrossed in it that my stitching seemed to speed up. Luckily mistakes weren't made.

I'm listening to the audio book "A Breathe of Snow and Ashes" by Diana Gabaldon. It is the full unabridged version with Davina Porter as narrator. I am really enjoying it (so far). Her last book "The Fiery Cross" was a disappointment to me and I wondered if the series had run its course. Maybe I just needed to have a break as I had listened straight through from book one, but I had been hooked on them. Addicted to them and cross stitch is there any hope for me!

A Favourite Quote:
"I Consolidated All My Bills…
I Put Them Altogether In A Drawer!"

No comments: