Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 12 March 2006

Cross Stitch Plan

I decided as part of my ongoing 'get organised' campaign to work out a five year cross stitch plan. I decided on five years when I worked out that the Heaven and Earth 'Tomboy' chart I am stitching is going to take four years and two months if I continue at the same speed and working on it every other week. I can vary my rotation without going off my plan if I get bored of only stitching on two pieces at a time. I put the plan in the sidebar of this blog to monitor my progress.

I am enjoying stitching on 'Tomboy' but it is going to be difficult to keep myself motivated as there are ten pages of background before I get to the main section and that is only the top of her head! It is page 15 before really focussing on her. In fact the first six pages are all sky! I will have to keep telling myself how stunning it will look when eventually finished.

Today I am going to spend around an hour finishing a block of 'Tomboy', filling in the gaps where I have gone cross-country - or whatever the saying is. Then I am rotating to a week stitching on the Kustom Krafts baby lion.

A Favourite Quote:
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves,
for they shall never cease to be amused."

No comments: