Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 5 March 2006

First Day!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I loved the idea and hope I have enough things to say!

I am spending a bit of time trying to figure out how it all works and get my blog set up and then I am going to stitch.

My current stitching project is Heaven and Earth's Tomboy (Color), I have only spent one week on it so far. My husband bought the chart for my birthday and this is his favourite picture as well. I love the idea that I am stitching something he will enjoy looking at. Although I don't know how long it will take to finish as it has 36 pages. This is largest picture I have attempted so far.

The other picture I am stitching at the moment is Kustom Krafts Baby Lion. I finished page 7 last night. This chart has 9 pages.

I decided to rotate just two cross stitch projects for now and will see how I get on with that.

My progress so far on both these projects as well as my completed cross stitch pictures can be seen at:http://www.jthanson.co.uk/gallery.htm

A Favourite Quote:
"I've got enough money to last me the rest of my life...
Unless I want to buy something."

No comments: