Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 15 March 2006

Duplicate Charts

I realised last night as I started going through a different title of magazine how many charts are duplicated in the various stitching magazines. At first I thought it was déjà vu! I am sure I am going to end up with multiple copies of designs that I like, though I suppose as long as I don't end up stitching them twice it is OK.

I am making slow progress with the Kustom Krafts Baby Lion this week. I am stitching a patch with a lot of isolated stitches, although I think tonight I will be getting on to a bit with a larger patch of colour which I am looking forward to. I prefer it when I can see progress in a short time. I find it frustrating when I have been stitching an hour and can't see any difference.

A Favourite Quote:
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Just take one step at a time"

No comments: