Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 9 March 2006

Good Progress

I made good progress with the stitching magazines last night; I am planning to continue a bit more this evening. At first it was difficult to decide if I should keep certain charts or not (what if my tastes changed in the years to come) but in the end it was getting easier (there are not enough hours in a day for me to ever be able to stitch them all).

It seemed strange ripping pages out as I have always been taught that it is wrong to ruin books. Then again magazines are not books even if I have treated them as such.

I hope to get another hour stitching on "Tomboy" tonight and finish column four of page one.

A Favourite Quote:
"I’m Doing the Laundry Today…
What Colour Do You Want Your Underwear To Be?"

No comments: