Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 13 April 2006

Long Weekend

I am planning to have a stitching marathon from tonight until Monday evening. I have set some goals although I don't know how realistic they are; I will have to wait and see. They are to finish the Kustom Krafts baby lion and page two of HAED Tomboy; a lot of stitching. I am also going to have a Janet Evanovich 'Stephanie Plum' unabridged audio book marathon starting at book one 'One For The Money' while I am stitching. I wonder which book I will get to by Monday bedtime?

I will post progress photos of my stitching after the weekend.

My very short answer to the SBQ:
For those of you that stitch while riding in the car or on the train, how do you cope with the bumps and the motion? Do you have any tips for others?

I have never stitched outside of the house so don't have any tips. Really interesting answer - not!
A Favourite Quote:
"The only true gift is a portion of thyself…"
Emerson

No comments: