Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 3 April 2006

Cross Stitch Progress

I managed to finish page eight of the baby lion, only one page to go! This is what it looks like now:

Baby Lion 01st April


I am now back onto HAED "Tomboy" for this week. I am enjoying stitching this one.

Here is another stitching meme. I thought I would start at the beginning as I missed them and I think they are good ones.

1. How old were you when you started stitching?
I think I was 35 when I started stitching.

2. How many years have you been at it?
Around 6 years.

3. Self-taught or did someone teach you?
I taught myself the basics from a magazine and then gradually learnt more from the internet, books and magazines as well as experience. Also thinking things through and working out solutions.

4. What was your first project?
The first thing I stitched was a matching pair of napkin rings which can be seen here in my gallery

A Favourite Quote:
"Dear Lord, so far today I'm doing OK.
I haven't lost my temper, been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish or self-indulgent.
I haven't whined, complained, cursed or eaten any chocolate.
But I'll be getting out of bed in a minute,
I think I'll really need your help then!"

No comments: