Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 19 April 2006

Another SBQ

My answer to the SBQ:
Do you do obligation or deadline-based stitching? Why or why not? If you do, do you tend to get in over your head and why?

I sometimes stitch quilt squares for special projects which have deadlines. I prefer not to sign up for things with deadlines though as I don't like the pressure. I do sometimes set myself goals but if anything crops up and I don't make the deadline I am not letting anyone down. Cross stitch is stress relief for me. After a hectic day I love just switching off and stitching, if it were deadline-based stitching it wouldn't be as relaxing for me.
A Favourite Quote:
"How come there’s always so much month left at the end of the money?"

No comments: