Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 25 April 2006

Birthday Flip-it

I charted a 'birthday' square to go with the Lizzie*Kate monthly and holiday Flip-its for the quilt I am making.

I used the Lizzie*Kate 'birthday' wording and 'cake' picture from the Snippet chart S26 'Birthday Blessings'. I removed one of the layers of cake and made the candle smaller so it would fit the space of a Flip-it. I am pleased with how it looks on the chart - hopefully it will stitch up OK! I am going to start it sometime this week and will post a picture when completed.

I was going to design a 'New Year' square instead but all the other Flip-its were just a single word such as 'Easter' so it wouldn't have matched. It was also easier as I already had the 'Birthday Blessings' chart.

This completes #68 on my 101 Tasks in 1001 Days list.

A Favourite Quote:
"Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless."
Mother Teresa

No comments: