Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 10 April 2006

Another Cross Stitch Update and Meme

As promised yesterday here is a picture of last week's progress on HAED "Tomboy":
Tomboy back

I am now half-way through page 2. I hope to be able to finish page 2 next week. It would be good to be able to stitch a page in two weeks rather than the three weeks it took for page 1. I don't think I can keep this up though, but I should be able to save a week here and there bringing the completion date closer.

Here is what it should look like when finished:
HAED Tomboy

To give an idea of size the sky is six pages of cross stitch chart and I have done the width of two pages. It should keep me out of trouble for a while!

Today's stitching meme:
1. Do you stitch every day?

I usually manage to stitch every day, only the odd day I can't.

2. How many hours can you get in on a weekday? A weekend day?

Normally I stitch for between one and two hours on an evening and maybe an extra hour on a weekend day.

3. What do you do while stitching?

I listen to my iRiver (similar to an iPod) - usually unabridged audio books but sometimes music.

4. Do you ever stay up late stitching?

I used to, but recently I have changed my routine so don't.

5. What is the latest you have ever stayed up to stitch?

I think the latest I have stayed up stitching was 6am. I was tired the next day!
A Favourite Quote:
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

1 comment:

Veronica said...

You're making great progress on her and your back looks really neat! I haven't the guts to try HAED yet but I just might... someday...