Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 30 January 2007

Sleigh Ride Day 3

I didn't manage to get as much stitching time tonight as I had too much other stuff to do, but I still managed to make some progress on Sleigh Ride.

Sleigh Ride - 29 January 2007


I have reached the first roof, but still have quite a bit to do before I finish the width of the trees. I will continue with the trees next week, although it is tempting to start the roof.

Thank you for the comments! I love receiving them.

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

Hmmm, good thing you informed us you had reached a roof. I couldn't have guessed :o) Love those colours!

Anonymous said...

It's hard going following this chart isn't it and four strands of thread makes for slow stitching.

You're doing really well though. You've got a lot more done already than me.

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

Great to see you blogging again! Your stitching is fabulous and I love watching the progress on your various projects. You've gotten a lot done on Tom Boy since I last saw her. Can't wait for more updates =D

Jacqui said...

Oh go on, start the roof, you know you wanna. All joking aside you're all doing really well with this Sleigh Ride.