Wednesday 30 May 2007

Update Continued

Following on from my last post here are the two promised photos.

DMC - Tiger and Cub:
DMC - Tiger and Cub

I had fun gridding the black and sorting the threads of the kit - not. lol  It was the worst kit I have had for sorting threads out. For example there were six or seven shades of grey with descriptions such as pale grey and light grey. Then there were the oranges etc.. The totals of the strands didn't help either as mostly they were the same quantity. Luckily I have a DMC shade card (and a fantastic husband, who helped a lot), as in the end I had to use that to work out which thread was which. This is the left ear which is 9.4% of the total. I was gradually getting used to stitching on the black before I moved on. I am looking forward to stitching on this again.


HAED - QS Believe:
HAED - QS Believe

I decided to try 28 count Brittney to stitch this but am really not enjoying it. Only 6.2% has been stitched so I've made the decision to restart it on 18 count Aida.


I am just starting HAED's Cabin in the Woods. Hopefully I will get the first stitches in tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Loads of update pics. You have so many on the go at any time, I don't know how you keep up.

HAED's look so complicated. They must take a lot of patience. They are so pretty though. Tom Boy is my favourite but Girl from Alhambra comes a close second.

Sally said...

You have been busy with your WIP. QS Believe looks so pretty.

Kathy said...

Hey Jo, you have been a busy bee lately, I love them all.

Hugs xxxxx