Friday 15 February 2008

Stitching Update

Here is my stitching update since the last post:

Lizzie*Kate - Winter Boxer:
Winter Boxer

Finished at last! I am celebrating this finish as I have had it on my to-do list for what seems like forever. It is stitched on 28 count flax linen and I really don’t like stitching on this fabric. I just have the Summer Boxer left to stitch.


Lizzie*Kate - 12 Blessings of Christmas Flip-it - Hope:
Hope

This was my first attempt at dying fabric and I am pleased how it worked out. The design is the first I have stitched of the '12 Blessings of Christmas'. I have the other 11 charts and will stitch them all one day.


CNSC - The Visitor:
CNSC - The Visitor

I have stitched 1 of 4 pages which is 25%


HAED - Invariance:
HAED - Invariance

This has so many colour changes it took a long time to get this far. I was ready for a change when I reached the end of the page!
I have stitched 1 of 42 pages which is 3%


HAED - TT Snow Family:
HAED - TT Snow Family
34% stitched



HAED - Serengeti Glow:
Serengeti Glow

I have stitched 2 of 12 pages which is 20%
This is a lovely chart to work on. I was tempted to stay on it awhile longer, but Tomboy was next on my rotation and I haven't stitched on that one for a few months.


I am currently stitching on two projects, HAED - "Tomboy" and Solaria Gallery - "Girl from Alhambra", which I will show in my next post.

6 comments:

Chiloe said...

Congrats on your finishes !!! YOu made great progress. Maybe you should write to the HAED company to let them know about their design. Their design are beautiful but when I read I just completed page 2 of 42: I ran away !!! lol

Sally said...

Good to see you posting! All your finishes and your WIP are fantastic. I think Serengeti Glow is amazing:)

Carla said...

Beautiful stitching! All pieces look great! Sorry you're not happy about Snow Family

Kathy said...

Oh My you have been busy, glad to hear your on the mend too hun, and glad to see you back.

Congrats on your Celtic Winter HD, its stunning Joanne.

Hugs xxxxxx

Marie said...

i have just discovered your blog and i want to congratulate you for all your works, finished or not.. the HEA are such big works !!!

Stitchingranny said...

All your wips are lovely but I love the elephant one.